- Manage and oversee the daily warehouse and Logistics activity Coordinate with our Service warehousing Partner (Mepro/ Blueline) & Panel Refurbish vendor.
- Effectively to achieve profitable deal and mutual satisfaction.
- Plan and Implement the overall Spare Parts supply strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
- Collaborate with Service Team/ Service Warehouse Team (Mumbai/ Kolkata/ Delhi/ Chennai / Refurbish center and cross function department like Sales, Finance, logistics Suggest Solutions for process improvement.
- Documentation: Vendor Service Level, Rate Analysis, POD, Performance, Vehicle Utilization, Vehicle TAT, Good geographical Knowledge, Ensuring On time Payments of Vendor, Verification of Vendor Bills,
- Provided support to Transportation & defective unit to Okay, unit cycle, timely received defective from ASC and Movement of defective LED Unit from B & C Class ASP to A Class ASP to replaced the OC.
- Transportation: Vendor Management, Courier dealing for Spare Parts transportation Planning, Vendor Payments and cost control Initiative and Transport Cost Reduction Plan. Coordinate and negotiate with transporters, freight forwarders, Courier, internal CHA team for cost effectiveness Coordinate with Local OEM factory & HQ Spare Parts Team on spares Parts incoming shipment and delivery arrangements to ASC Establish and maintain fiscal files and records
- Transportation: Vendor Management, Courier dealing for Spare Parts transportation Planning, Vendor Payments and cost control Initiative and Transport Cost Reduction Plan
- Coordinate and negotiate with transporters, freight forwarders, internal CHA team for cost effectiveness.
- Coordinate with Local OEM factory & HQ Spare Parts Team for any spare stock requirement preparation and delivery arrangements Establish and maintain fiscal files and records Coordinate and complete weekly/ monthly / annual audits Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records Plan and track the shipment of Spare Parts/ Replacement / Refurbish Unit according to customer requirements Self Initiative, Ownership of the task assigned and Positive Attitude Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications; Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information, scheduling expenditures, monitoring variance, implementing corrective actions; Other tasks assigned by the senior manager.
- Knowledge of SAP
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors degree Over 5 years working experience in Logistic (Courier Handling/ Transport coordination Experience/ Cost reduction experience.
- MS office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM Good communication, Interpersonal and Excellent English Language, Adaptability
- Good at English speaking, listening, writing, reading
- Immediate Joiners will be preferred.
- Candidates from Supply chain Department, handling transportation are preferred.
This Role will be on Third Party Payroll
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Consumer Electronics & Appliances
Role Category:Customer Success, Service & Operations - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
TTE Technology India Private Limited
Our Company Deals into Consumer Durable Electronics