Roles and Responsibilities
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with Distributors, Dealers and Service partners (External & Internal Customer) with regular activity. Work with partners to close issues, concerns and maintain market hygiene,
- Closely work in market penetration, benchmark competitors activity
- Monitor the Channel increase and Outlets growing on regional level
- Build process and funnel for top-down reach out, on-boarding, activation, and expansion
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Work closely with cross functional team, build positive relation and support to complete the task.
- Establish and maintain regular contact key distributors, dealers, LFRs to inform them about products and to motivate them and build confidence in TCL
- Evangelize and personally help close largest deals
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Responsible for claims & Marketing Support
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Sales, Marketing and Support team
- Other Task as assigned by the company
- In order to address the more refined offline operations and business development of TV / AC/ WM and to achieve the Channel Penetration and sales increase, the realization of sales goals.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree/Master Degree
- More than Ten years of work experience in Consumer Durable Industry, handled TV/ AC/ WM product
- Good Knowledge about the Market and geographical area
- Adaptability, Accountability, Result-oriented, Active Listening, Open minded, Proactive, Planning & organization, Time management.
- Travel for 20 days in a month.
Role:Regional Sales Manager (B2B)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Consumer Electronics & Appliances
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
TTE Technology India Private Limited