Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the social media marketing strategy, focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, SlideShare.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc) and day to day activities
- Communicating in a professional, but unique social media voice through leadership and content platform.
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive targets to generate leads.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned keyword and SEO strategies.
- Write Editorial content and manage a blogger outreach program. Post and comment on relevant blogs
- Manage Brand advocacy and presence in social networking sites
- Create and maintain a social media editorial calendar and posting schedules
- Engage in conversations and answer questions
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
- Analyze and evaluate social media campaigns and strategies. Report on effectiveness.
- Researching and organizing facts and sources. Monitor trends in social media
- Monitor social space for brand and related topics and conversations. Understand how social media impacts search traffic
- Develop benchmark metrics to measure the results of social media programs
- Protects the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications;
- Other tasks assigned by the senior manager;
Candidates who have major experience in the consumer electronics or appliances industry are preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor degree (Btech/ BSC/ BCOM) or Digital Marketing course from a well-known institute
- Over 8 years working experience
- Proficient Computer Skills, Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Good communication, Interpersonal and Excellent English Language, Adaptability, Organisational skills, Initiative, should manage a team of at least 3 members.
- Candidates with a proven record of planning and leading nationwide digital and launch campaign for sports and entertainment marketing is preferred;
- Candidates with systematic thinking, sellout driven mindset, and 6+ years in digital marketing of electronic brands is preferred
- Result-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skill
Interested candidates can share resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Consumer Electronics & Appliances
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BAMS in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,Diploma in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization,B.Com in Any Specialization
TTE Technology India Private Limited
The Company acts as a distributor of consumer electronics, including Televisions, AC, Washing Machine, etc.
Contact Company:TTE Technology India Private Limited
Address:Bangalore, HSR Layout Sector 2, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India