- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Ensure timely updating & completeness of accounts & all related documentation & maintained complete accuracy and authenticity of accounts.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Preparation of monthly MIS, Group report, Cash Report, Tax report & share the same to China HO
- Review the monthly expenses with the annual budget & share the report with management for variances.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensuring monthly settlement of claims of Dealers, and distributors.
- Maintaining the company's accounts in ERP systems and ensuring finalization of the accounts duly audited by PWC within a defined time schedule.
- Coordinating & handling different audits like IFC, internal audit, Transfer price, Master file, etc.
- Interaction with statutory Authorities & compliance with all statutory provisions like TDS, GST working & monthly Return Imports, Exports, PF, MSME, and SVB, etc.
- Compliance under FEMA & any other laws regulated by the RBI.
- Coordination with Bank for LC & dealing with vendors & service providers.
- Coordination with third parties to commence E-commerce / online business.
- Coordinator between PWC/EY/ Deloitte & HQ team for tax compliance of Indian Business and analysis of the risks pertaining to the business.
- Coordinator between Supply chain & service team for inter-company stock transfer & review of the data on monthly basis.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Protects the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, and reviewing professional publications;
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information, scheduling expenditures, monitoring variance, and implementing corrective actions;
- Other tasks assigned by the seniors
Desired Candidate Profile
- C.A professional
- Over 8 years of working experience in retail/ distribution channels
- Familiar with SAP system and MS office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM
- Good at English speaking, listening, writing, and reading;
- Result-oriented with strong written and oral communication skills
Location: Mumbai, Andheri, Chandivali
Once your profile gets shortlisted, below will be the structure of the interview,
- 1st round: Structured interview by HR
- 2nd round: Reporting manager interview (Interview will be taken by CFO)
- 3rd round: Google meet/ skype/ DingTalk with HQ China Team
- 4th round: HR Head interview
Interested candidates can apply and share resumes at email@example.com. You share references if any.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Consumer Electronics & Appliances
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in Any Specialization
The company deals with various consumer electronic products like AC, Washing machines, LED TV, and sound bar