Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage And Oversee The Daily Operations Of The Service Accounting
- Establish And Maintain Fiscal Files And Records To Document Transactions
- Maintain The Partner Por And Doa Cn Ecords To Document Transactions
- Por And Doa Approved, Validation Units Collect From Partners As Per Full Fill Gst Compliance.
- Avoids Legal Challenges By Understanding Current And Proposed Legislation; Enforcing Accounting Regulations; Recommending New Procedures.
- Maintains Financial Security By Establishing Internal Controls.
- Claim Verification Of Asc, Vendors, Warehouse And Repair And Process For Payments As Per Sop
- Por And Doa Balance Confirmation With Vendor
- Service Center Review Of Agreement & Expenses Details
- Managing Service Operation, Cost Sheet For Various Operations Of Service Department And Checking Their Business Operation Limits
- Analyze Expenses / Profitability Of Products And Customers
- Provide Suggestions To The Management And Team Based On Analyses
- Achieves Accounting Operational Objectives By Contributing Accounting Information And Recommendations To Strategic Plans And Reviews; Preparing And Completing Action Plans.
- Checking And Managing Commercial Compliance Of Gst, Taxation Etc Of Vendors
- Managing Agreement Guidelines And Its Compliance
- Maintaining Professional And Technical Knowledge By Attending Educational Workshops, Reviewing Professional Publications;
- Managing Asc Vendor Deductions, Penalties And Debit Notes
- Controlling Credit Limit Of Asc
- Other Tasks Assigned By The Senior Manager;
Desired Candidate Profile4+ years of experience in commercial (accounting)
Role:Accounts Receivable Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Consumer Electronics & Appliances
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
Does Not Matter