- In order to address the more refined offline operations of the Geographical areas of offline Markets in order to achieve the Channel Penetration and sales increase, the realization of sales goals.
- - Develop benchmark and monitor brand visibility at point-of-sale: product display, in-shop sign-ages and glow signs
- Identify cost effective OOH media for improving brand visibility.
- Prepare on-ground event calendar for the Region
- Evaluate and recommend productive exhibitions, road-shows, meals etc.
- Plan and execute volumes, value and profits for all SKUs in Modern Trade outlets in the region
- Responsible for driving promotion activities in key accounts
- Impart training on product and selling skills
- Tracking and maintaining of counter share in sales & display
- Monitor and report daily secondary sales of appliances
- Weekly MOP tracking and reporting
- Analyze and report effectiveness of exhibitions, road-shows & meals.
- Promotion productivity and cost effective analysis
- Monitor competitors marketing activities & provide constant feedback to HO
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree/Master Degree + MBA
- More than Five years of work experience in Consumer Durable Industry
- Good Knowledge-ATL-BTL activity, Trade & Retail experience, Vendor management,
- Familiar with the products and channel partners in the region
- Consumer Electronics , Appliances, Durables
Role:Branch Marketing Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Consumer Electronics & Appliances
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TTE Technology India Private Limited