- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Service department
- Establish and maintain Dead On Arrival approved CN files and records of all DOA units collection transactions
- Providing quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards;
- Coordinate with Importer and Distributor
- Responsible to analyse and approve the DOA claims from the Partners and take NOC
- Prepare the Pull Out Replacement utilization sheet and accordingly coordinate with HO.
- Receive the weekly DOA unit from the partners and accordingly plan CN to ensure the same are received within the cycle time.
- Regularly visit the warehouse and coordinates for upkeep and maintenance of the POR
- Develop effective communication within team and other departments in order to maintain harmonious relationship.
- Achieve the customer satisfaction
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Responsible to solve the Partners queries and problems within the defined timelines.
- Other tasks assigned by the senior manager;
- Candidate will be handling Rest of Maharashtra.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Service Delivery Leader
Desired Candidate Profile
TTE Technology India Private Limited
Company is into consumer electronics products
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:TTE Technology India Private Limited