Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitoring IQC , FQC – Quality management for max output.
- Monitoring Part consumption and its verification
- Monitoring Technical repair activities on line
- Providing on the belt repair and technical guidance to refurbishment centers
- Management of spare parts requirements and their local arrangement as and when required
- Arranging timely cannibalization activity
- Monitoring and arranging Proper Scrapping through E-scarping company after HQ approvals
- Reporting and coordination with HQ
- Local coordination with Vendors – like Box vendors, Spare part procurement QC, Transport vendors, movement of goods to & From WH
- R & D activity for faults reported from Field and finding solutions
Desired Candidate Profile
- Technical 3 YR diploma or B.E/B.Tech is electronics or electrical
- More than 7 Yrs Experience in TV industry in Manufacturing unit or reputed TV factory, process management at factory or refurbishment centers
- Good technical hand in repairing LED TV specially.
- Local market awareness for quick searching of vendors and arrangement of spare parts.
Role:After Sales Service & Repair - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Consumer Electronics & Appliances
Role Category:After Sales Service & Repair
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization