Roles and Responsibilities
- In order to address the more refined offline operations of the Geographical areas of offline Markets in order to achieve the Channel Penetration and sales increase, the realization of sales goals.
- According to the Quarterly sales plan combined with the channel , planning and organizing offline promotion to boost sales and optimize the Channel structure.
- According to the monthly plan, plan and arrange the Sell Out through the offline channels
- To Increase the Channel and Outlets growing Month on Month in the assigned region
- Ensure Regular supply of Iffalcon Products to the assigned region outlets and Monitor the price Sanity
- Ensure the Products are being displayed prominently in the counters with Branding
- Ensure Sales Materials being regularly supplied and team in trained on the products
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree/Master Degree More than Seven years of work experience in Mobile Industry or any consumer electronics.
- Good Knowledge about the Market in assigned Region
- Familiar with the products and channel partners in the region
Role:Regional Sales Manager (B2B)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Consumer Electronics & Appliances
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent