- Refurbish Supervisor must know how to check Led Tv issue.
- Must understand technical requirements for proper maintenance of products.
- Should understand product manuals, interact with Repair vendors of the company and should also understand software and drivers required for electronic systems.
- Mainly know the solution of the Issue, and know the cost to Repair it.
- If not repairable must know the cost to change the related board.
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly requirement schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Maintain all inventory and equipment, and ensure proper storage.
- Conduct preventative Refurbish work.
- Conduct follow-ups on all Refurbish and repair work.
- Conduct safety inspections as scheduled.
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree (highly advantageous).
- 6 years of experience as a Refurbish Supervisor (essential).
- Strong knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures and maintenance.
- Effective budgeting and performance management.
- Fantastic organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related communication tools.
- Great time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TTE Technology India Private Limited