Roles and Responsibilities
Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call center associates who deal with our existing and potential customer. The QA will monitor inbound and outbound call emails and live chat responses to assess associate’s demeanour, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall the customer’s experience.
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Performs monitors of customer care email responses.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff.
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyses internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2-3 years Call Centre Experience
- Any Bachelor Degree (will give first preference if have any technical degree)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care;
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter;
- Focus on quality and customer service;
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills;
- Solid time management skills;
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company;
- Creative ability & writing proficiency;
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment;
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel, PPT);
- Language – English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam (able to understand at least 2 regional languages)
Interested candidates can send their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent