- Develop new features in the product and take overall responsibility of the product
- Delivers the operating plan: achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
- Gather and evaluate ideas and opinions.
- Grasp problems quickly, problem solving and move ahead without constant instructions; should be proactive.
- Learn about users and a product's market, implement or support marketing campaigns
- Accomplishing staff job results by coaching , counseling, and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring , and apprasing job results, conducting training, implementing enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
- Completing operations by developing schedules, assigning and monitoring work, gathering resources, implementing productivity standard, resolving problems, implementing new procedure;
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Plan new features and changes to a product, research competitors and similar products in the market
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information, scheduling expenditures, monitoring variance, implementing corrective actions;
Desired Candidate Profile Required Candidate profile
- Bachelor degree business management, electronic engineering or other similar majors
- Over 8 years working experience in consumer electronics industry (TV is better)
- Familiar with MS office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM and SAP system;
- Good at English speaking, listening, writing, reading;
- Good communication and coordination skill, Able to make good relationship with customers.
- Result oriented with strong written and oral communication skill
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TTE Technology India Private Limited