Roles and Responsibilities
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Co-ordinate with PR Agency to arrange the Brand Story and Press Release
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Develop new ideas for PR and focus on implementation
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Analyses the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Maintains the organization’s image and identity.
- Update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications.
- Other tasks assigned by the senior manager.
- Job Qualification
- Bachelor degree
- Over 6 years working experience
- Proficient Computer Skill, Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Good communication, Interpersonal and Excellent English Language, Adaptability, Initiative
- Result oriented with strong written and verbal communication skill
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Consumer Electronics & Appliances
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Role Category:Corporate Communication
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent