- Manage and oversee the daily warehouse and Logistics activity
- Coordinate with suppliers, retailers, customers effectively to achieve profitable deal and mutual satisfaction.
- Coordinate and negotiate with transporters,freight forwarders, internal team for cost effectiveness
- Circulating daily stock statements
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Coordinate for stock preparation and delivery arrangements
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records.
- Coordinate and complete weekly/ monthly / annual audits
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information, scheduling expenditures, monitoring variance, implementing corrective actions;
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in SCM
- Over 1+ year of working experience in logistics / supply chain
- Familiar with SAP system and MS office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM
- Good at English speaking, listening, writing, reading.
- Good communication, coordination skill and interpersonal skill
- Result oriented with strong written and oral communication skill, Ability to work with little supervision
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
TTE TECHNOLOGY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:TTE TECHNOLOGY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Address :Bangalore, HSR Layourt Sector 2, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560102,India