- Manage and oversee the daily warehouse and Logistics activity Coordinate with suppliers, partners, distributors effectively to achieve profitable deal and mutual satisfaction.
- Coordinate and negotiate with transporters,freight forwarders, internal CHA team for cost effectiveness
- Circulating daily stock statements Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively Generate sales order in SAP and follow the procedures with transporters.
- Coordinate with OEM factory for stock preparation and delivery arrangements Establish and maintain fiscal files and records
- Coordinate and complete weekly/ monthly / annual audits Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications;
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information, scheduling expenditures, monitoring variance, implementing corrective actions
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelor’s degree
- Over 4 years working experience into logistic and supply chain department handling consumer electronics products.
- MS office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM
- Good communication, Interpersonal and Excellent English Language, Adaptability
- Good at English speaking, listening, writing, reading;
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
TTE TECHNOLOGY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Company Deals with various consumer electronics products
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:TTE TECHNOLOGY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED