- E-commerce Conversation Executive to handle platform like AMAZON & FLIPKART
- Evaluate product display, product specification & description in to help customer to understand product well and influence to buy..
- Manage customer question answer, analyse the issue and co-ordinate with relevant team to solve it in future prospective
- Assist in planning and executing campaigns using various channels including Google, Facebook, Amazon, Flipkart, LinkedIn, Affiliate Networks, Programmatic Platforms, FB/Instagram Influencers
- Evaluate product display, product specification & description in support to customer
- Manage customer question answer, analyze the issue and co-ordinate with relevant team to solve it in future prospective
- Always be creative in increasing conversion rate, develop your own reports to analyze the trends, ask for relevant report from operation team, identify areas to improve site conversation
- Establish own framework to monitor conversation like visitor behaviour, customer journey, landing page experience, traffic channels wise, devise wise etc., and accordingly plan and execute improvement
- Analyze weekly and daily performance, provide insights and drive day to day optimization across all platforms
- Evaluate, identify & leverage upcoming emerging technologies and trends to help brands grow on digital
- Understand our customer needs and expectations & work with teams to achieve a balanced and strategic approach.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
- Develop benchmark metrics to measure the results of social media programs
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Work with Marketing & Product, Creative teams to deliver a cohesive shopping experience across all touchpoints
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor degree
- 3+ years of experience into Ecommerce industry handling customer reviews and ratings, product display and solving end to end customer queries.
- Ability to empathize with customers to understand their core needs, gather insights and create solutions that build the business with a customer-centric approach in the short and long term
MS Office Skills : Advanced Excel and Powerpoint presentation, Good arithmatic skills, Dashboard creation
- Candidates with systematic thinking, sellout driven mindset, and 3+ years in ecommerce marketing of electronic brands is preferred
- Positive Attitude, Ready to work under pressure, Analytical & conflict- management skills
- User Experience (UX), Customer Experience(CX)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization
TTE Technology India Private Limited
Company is into various consumer electronics products.
Contact Company:TTE Technology India Private Limited