- Lead the Digital team across strategy ,performance, growth and execution.
- Lead and drive digital marketing team KPIs Position iFFALCON and TCL as the most engaging brand across social channels.
- Create new and innovative ways to launch the products across categories in alignment with the brand and business goals.
- Identify and lead iFFALCON and TCL into new areas of digital engagement beyond existing channels through competitive research, audience identification and strategy formulation.
- Conceptualize and manage digital marketing projects (new launches and major campaigns etc) via digital marketing platforms and execute campaigns in the most efficient manner.
- Manage the Social Media, SEO and Content strategy of the business Establish consistency of brand comms across own platforms, partners and e-commerce.
- Reactively respond to questions, concerns, complaints, and other communications on social media channels, forums, blogs, and articles as appropriate Providing strategic support on both day-to-day and long-term initiatives
- Hands on experience in AMS Campaign, Keywords Research, Ad Copy Creations, ACOS, ROI Management etc.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing service
- Basic copywriting skills
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications;
- Other tasks assigned by the senior manager;
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelor or MBA degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study
- 3+ years of experience into digital marketing, marketing communications
- Accomplished range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Good communication, Interpersonal and Excellent English Language, Adaptability, Organisational Skill, Initiative.
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive Attitude, Ready to work under pressure, Analytical & conflict- management skills Result oriented with strong written and verbal communication skill, Has a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in digital marketing, with an insatiable hunger for learning. Ability to align to the vision of the Management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM/ Mgr-Online/Digital Marketing
Desired Candidate Profile
TTE Technology India Private Limited
Contact Company:TTE Technology India Private Limited