- Plan and execute membership campaigns on various official TCL communication platforms
- Generate engaging text, image, and video content in collaboration with TCL members
- Manage content and daily operations of TCL Community website
- Interact with fans on daily basis and build a strong core fan base
- Monitor, track, and report TCL members feedback and online reviews on social media and E-commerce platform
- Organize and manage on-ground and virtual events
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR, and Communications teams
- Suggest online/offline activities to boost TCL membership
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Ability to interpret website traffic & analyse the backend metrics
- Experienced in planning and leading community initiatives
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications;
- Other tasks assigned by the senior manager;
- Candidate mostly form Smartphone industry or consumer electronics industry is preferred.
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelor degree
- 7+ years of experience.
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with social media management.
- Proficient Computer Skill, Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills, Adaptability, Organizational Skill, Initiative.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker, and problem-solver
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Social Media Marketing Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
TTE Technology India Private Limited
Company deals into various consumer electronics products
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:TTE Technology India Private Limited