- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the service department through a Finance point of view
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Maintain Partners Pull Out Replacement and Dead On Arrival Credit Note records and fulfill the transactions as per GST Compliance
- POR and DOA balance confirmation with Vendor
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Maintain financial security by establishing internal controls
- Claim Verification Of Service Centers, Vendors, Warehouse, and Repairs.
- Process the same for Payments as per SOP
- Managing service operation, Cost Sheet for Various operations of the service department, and checking their Business Operation Limits
- Analyze Expense, Managing Service Centers/Vendors deductions, Penalties, and Debit Note Managing agreement guidelines and their compliance
- Checking and Managing Commercial Compliance of Vendors like- GST, Tax, etc
- Control Credit Limit of Service Center
- Provide suggestions to the management and team based on analyses
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews;
- Preparing and completing action plans.
- Protects the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, and reviewing professional publications;
- Other tasks assigned by the senior manager;
Desired Candidate Profile
- M.Com. MBA
- Over 3 years of working experience in Accounts & Finance
- Familiar with SAP system and MS office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM
Good at English speaking, listening, writing, and reading;
- Good communication and coordination skill Result oriented with strong written and oral communication skills
The salary range will be up to Rs. 40,000/- PM and open to discussion as per candidate interview and experience
Interested candidates can share their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Finance & Accounting - Other
Salary: 2,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Consumer Electronics & Appliances
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Finance & Accounting - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Company Details with consumer electronics products like AC, LED TV, Washing Machine