- Overall responsible for revenue through multiple retail channels, Identifying and building partnerships that can help in incrementing growth.
- Building strong relationship with all retail store and ensure strong retail presence of TCL product.
- Plan and execute volumes, value and profits for all SKUs in Modern Trade outlets in the region.
- Should keep self-updated with market and competition landscape.
- Ensure consistent growth in the market penetration and brand visibility in the stores.
- Promotion productivity and cost effective analysis.
- Liaise with marketing team to ensure all retail channels get required marketing support to sell product.
- Monitor competitors marketing activities & provide constant feedback to HO.
- Maintain Monthly reports of Distributors purchases and sales for internal sales analysis.
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information, scheduling expenditures, monitoring variance, implementing corrective actions.
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate should have atleast 7 Years of working experience in consumer electronics industry (TV is better) as service managing.
- Familiar with MS office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM and SAP system.
- Good at English speaking, listening, writing, reading
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Key Account Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce, B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Mechanical, Diploma - Any Specialization, Electronics/Telecommunication, Engineering, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TTE TECHNOLOGY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Recruiter Name:Pooja Bhosale
Contact Company:TTE TECHNOLOGY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Address :A1-202, BOOMERANG EQUITY BUSINESS PARK, ANDHERI EAST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400072,India