2. Self-driven, focused and organized with abundant positive attitude. Strong business acumen with fine-tuned analytical and troubleshooting skills.
3. Demonstrated professional strengths in streamlining finance & accounting operations including maintaining books of accounts in computerized environments, accounts finalization, working capital management, receivables / payable management, budgeting, cost control
4. Hands on experience in handling Income Tax, GST, and company law related matters, Foreign Direct Investment including foreign remittances, filing of returns and arranging assessments
5. Adequate exposure in streamlining MIS reporting system.
6. True team leader, trainer and motivator with excellent verbal and written communication. Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Reports to be prepared.
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate should have at least +5 Years of
- Experienced in expense management (Reimbursement & control).
- Knowledge, Cash Report, Tax report.
- Knowledge of preparation of Balance sheet & Profit Loss accounts. Income Tax returns
- Having experience to handle big4 companies for Stat Audit, GST Audit.
- Having the knowledge & experience of Company compliance matters, PF MSME .
- Experience to handle team of 3-4 employees.
- Inter department coordination & coordination at group level
- Knowledge of preparation of Budget & Analysis of Budget with actual
- Familiar MS office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint knowledge
- Good at English speaking, listening, writing, reading;
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
TTE TECHNOLOGY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Recruiter Name:Pooja Bhosale
Contact Company:TTE TECHNOLOGY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Address :Bangalore, HSR Layourt Sector 2, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560102,India